The Trust’s SEND forum provides support and challenge to ensure all children and young people in our schools with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities access the highest quality provision and achieve excellent outcomes.
- To support academies in delivering the 港彩 SEND policy in practice
- To support the development of a coherent and robust approach to SEND provision across 港彩
- To provide an opportunity for SENCOs to access quality CPD through a peer-to-peer approach
- To provide an opportunity to share national and local updates on SEND
- To provide a forum for SENCOs to input into future developments around SEND as part of the wider 港彩 school improvement strategy
- 港彩 Academy SENCOs and governors
- 港彩 Head of Governance and Head of School Development
- Natalie Packer (Chair)
- Other stakeholders to be invited to individual meetings, as appropriate e.g. Principals, 港彩 executive team members, local authority representatives
The SEND Forum meets three times per year during term time.