Celebration and Recognition Awards 2021
港彩 is delighted to announce this year's Celebration and Recognition Award winners!
The awards aim to recognise the efforts and contributions of pupils and staff across our seven schools and to celebrate our high achievers and unsung heroes.
The six categories this year were:
- Inspirational pupil award – for a child who has overcome adversity to achieve. This could reflect academic success, or a sporting or extra-curricular achievement eg sports, arts, etc.
- Home Learning Star of the Year – to recognise hard work and achievement during the closure periods.
- Teacher of the year - to honour a teacher who goes above and beyond for his/her pupils.
- Support staff member of the year – to recognise an unsung teaching assistant, receptionist, site staff, catering staff, etc.
- Covid Star of the Year – for a pupil or staff member who went above and beyond during the lockdown period.
- SEND Star of the Year award – to honour excellence and dedication from a pupil with special educational needs or a staff member who works in SEN provision.
This years awards are presented by Trustees David Houghton and Fiona Wheeler.