As the admission authority for our academies, 港彩 is responsible for the admission arrangements. The policy for the Trust is to follow the relevant local authorities’ coordinated admission arrangements:
- Orchard and Shepherdswell Academies: Milton Keynes Local Authority
- Northampton International Academy, Hardingstone Academy, Castle Academy, Stimpson Avenue Academy: West Northamptonshire Council
- Prince William School: North Northamptonshire Councill
How to apply for a place at one of our schools:
- If you live in the North Northamptonshire Council area, you should apply through NNC:
- If you live in the West Northamptonshire Council area, you should apply through WNC:
- If you live in the Milton Keynes Council area, you should visit:
Aplication deadlines for September 2024 admissions:
- Primary – midnight on 15 January 2024
- Secondary – midnight on 31 October 2023
National Offer Day (Primary) – 16 April 2024
National Offer Day (Secondary) – 1 March 2024
If a parent/carer’s application for a place at the school is unsuccessful, they will be informed by the Local Authority why admission was refused and have the right of appeal against the decision not to offer their child a place at the school.
港彩 admissions appeals across all our schools are managed by Warwickshire School Admission Team. Please talk to the admissions service if you have been refused a place at the school you prefer. You can visit to obtain more information about the appeal process.
Parents/carers wishing to appeal should contact the admissions service directly by phone 0845 155 1793 or email email@example.com to obtain the necessary forms and guidance.